Monday, May 13, 2019

April Poshmark Month in Review


I think it is safe to say Grad School got the best of me and Posh has truly had to take a backseat. Good news is, I'M DONE! I get to go back to my normal life and get my Posh Closet back to its former glory! This month I made a few sells, even though I didn't have time to list with finishing my finals!

April Sales:




Clothing: Cato Floral  Top, White Stag Mustard Tee, Lane Bryant Purple Plaid Trench, Christopher and Banks Lilac Crops, Torrid Blush Denim Jacket, Divided by H&M Stop  Racism Tee, Torrid Black Lace Up Side Ponte Pant, Torrid Gray Jogger


Accessories: Disney Couture White Rabbit Necklace

I also had the opportunity to complete a Poshmark Affiliate Campaign through Facebook! This was the second campaign I have done, and the first via Facebook!
Over all it was a light month, but Grad School has been my priority!

You can check out my closet by visiting here: https://poshmark.com/closet/ellecookie

Also if you download the App and use my invite code ellecookie you get $5 off your first purchase from any closet on the site!

Happy Poshing!

No comments:

Post a Comment