Tuesday, April 2, 2019

All I Really Want To See Is The Money: March Poshmark Recap

A total of 21 sales this month on Poshmark. I wasn't quite able to meet my goal of 41 sales, but I also didn't list at much as I had hoped either. I was still able to bring in an extra $350 which covers my monthly car payment though!

Here is a run down of what sold this month:




Clothing:

  • PINK Cropped Long Sleeve Tee 
  • LOVE, FIRE Olive Shorts 
  • PINK Colorblock Leggings
  • CACIQUE Strappy Sports Bra 
  • SAUCONY Bullet Tennis Shoes
  •  CHARTER CLUB Striped Capris
  • TORRID Frida Kahlo Print Skater Dress
  • GEORGE Short Sleeve Cardigan
  • A NEW DAY Floral Skirt 
  • CLEO Maxi Top 
  • TORRID Plaid Bottom Dress 
  • TORRID Lace Up Jeans 
  • LANE BRYANT Cold Should Top
  • HANDMADE Tie-Dye Tee
  • POETIC LICENSE Espadrille Wedge Heels






Makeup:

  • MAC Mini Mascara Bundle 
  • CLINIQUE Eye Shadow Palette 
  • BENEFIT Gimme Brow+ Mini
  • ULTA Gel Eyeliner Bundle 
  • URBAN DECAY Contouring Bundle






Jewelry & Accessories:

  • MACY'S Cleat Makeup Bag 
  • LANE BRYANT Rhinestone Spike Necklace 
  • HANDMADE Wood Bead and Tassel Earrings








APRIL GOALS:
Keep working on listing more. I need to get available listings as close to 150 as possible, but that may have to wait until the summer when Grad School is over. I hope to hit 30 sales this month, which would average a sale a day.

You can check out my closet by visiting here: https://poshmark.com/closet/ellecookie

Also if you download the App and use my invite code ellecookie you get $5 off your first purchase from any closet on the site!

Happy Poshing!

No comments:

Post a Comment